2016 Spin the Lakes Registration
Event Date: May 28th 2016
Event Location: Muskoka,ON
Distances: 20K, 58K, 110K, 170K.
Event Contact Info: www.bikemuskoka.ca (705) 788-2911 email@example.com
Register Here: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/2016-spin-the-lake
May 28 ’16 – 11th Annual Spin the Lakes Cycle Tour!
Take a tour around Ontario’s beautiful Muskoka region. The tour takes you around several of the Muskoka lakes along routes with breath taking views and spectacular rock cuts. The fabulous tour will have you traveling through several small towns and over terrain that consists of moderate rolling hills. This event is not a race and is geared for everyone to participate from the race enthusiast to the first time rider there is a course for you. The event is fully supported with vehicles, food and water stations.
Money goes to support local Active Transportation and Healthy lifestyle initiatives including our annual Bike Give Away to the recipient that enters the contest and sends us an essay style letter stating how a bicycle will help improve their lifestyle and make a smaller foot print on our environment.
- Early Bird Price until April 17th – $60
- After April 17th – $70
- At the Event May 27-28th – $80
Only the registrations completed by May 8th include a free T-Shirt
The event will go rain or shine so be prepared, Registrations are non refundable and non transferable.
Route Maps, Start Times & Registration Fees:
- 20km Route Map – 10:30 am – $60 early bird, $70 after April 17th, $80 at event
- 58km Route Map – 10:30 am -$60 early bird, $70 after April 17th, $80 at event
- 96/105km Route Map – 9:30 am – $60 early bird, $70 after April 17th, $80 at event
- 172km Route Map – 8:00 am – $60 early bird, $70 after April 17th, $80 at event