This summer Bike Muskoka and the Town of Huntsville wants you to develop a healthier lifestyle through biking. We’re giving away two bikes and all you have to do is submit an entry below describing how cycling would make you healthier. We’ll pick two entries who we feel would benefit best from having a new bike to spin their way to a healthier lifestyle.
To enter, contestants must write 500 words or less telling the Bike Muskoka panel how having a new bike would help them live a healthier lifestyle. It might be useful to think about the following:
- where would you cycle?
- who would you cycle with?
- how do you hope it would make you healthier?
- what changes will having a bike make for you?
- what kinds of things will you do while our riding your bike?
Be creative and have fun with your entries!
- One entry per person
- Contest is open to residents of the Town of Huntsville, Ontario only.
- Entries must be submitted by 4pm on Friday, June 20th 2014
- Bike Muskoka can use portions of contestant entries in event & program promotion
- Two (2) bicycles will be given away on Thursday, June 26th, 2014. Each bicycle will be fitted to the winner.
- A helmet that fits the winner is included in the prize.
Winning contestants must:
- Complete the safe cycling tutorial with a local OPP officer
- Attend and participate in the event when winners are announced, on Sunday, June 22, 2014;
- Give feedback about their biking experiences to the Bike Muskoka team at least 3 times throughout from June to September 2014
- Be willing to be profiled in local media
- Sign a liability waiver